BRA FITTER / RETAIL ASSISTANT
A great opportunity is available for a bra fitter / retail assistant to join the supportive and welcoming team at Colleen’s in Garran, ACT.
This is a casual position with varying days and hours.
We are looking for someone who respects and upholds client wellbeing, and appreciates the physical and emotional trauma that our clients have to deal with after a diagnosis of breast cancer. Colleen's not only offers bra fittings to those diagnosed, but to all women wanting to find a great fit.
- Serve customers and handle transactions
- Fit customers for bras and breast forms, wigs and turbans
- Check stock on delivery
- Fulfil customer orders in store or through the web store
- Answer phone and respond to answering machine
- Tidy fitting rooms and put merchandise in their appropriate place
- Undertake stocktake as required by management
- Open and close the store
- Update data on the client database and web store as required
- Undertake regional visits as required
- Any other duty as reasonably required by management
- Skills and Experience
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously, self-delegate and use initiative
- Ability to work in a team environment based on supportiveness, development, sharing and effective communication
- Use of technology including Microsoft Office
- Retail/customer service experience preferred
How do I apply?
To be considered for this position, please e-mail your resume by 30th April and reasons why you would be the perfect fit to join the team at Colleen’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask you to email any questions regarding the role to the above email and to not phone the store